K&H Pet Products Bird Thermo-Perch Gray
Providing warmth is the first step that avian experts and veterinarians turn to as cold is a major contributor to health problems for exotic birds. A safe, consistent source of warmth, stabilizing the bird's environment is provided by the Thermo?Perch which is thermostatically controlled. Attaches easily to wire cages as it is made of sturdy scratch and bite resistant plastic. Foot cramps and pressure sores are provided by the irregular shape, providing orthopedic benefits.
Available in the following sizes:
10.5" x 1" x 1"
13" x 1.25" x 1.25"
14.5" x 2" x 2"
• Exotic birds are protected from the harmful effects of air conditioning and cold drafts.
• Optimum body temperature is maintained as it is thermostatically controlled.
• Made of sturdy scratch and bite resistant non-toxic plastic.
• Uses harmless, 12-volt, low voltage electricity to heat the perch.
• Stabilizes the bird's environment is safe and provides consistent source of warmth.