K&H Pet Products Lectro-Kennel Heated Pad
Warming pets for over 30 years, the Lectro-Kennel Heated pad is ideal for use in a dog house, kennel, garage, basement or porch. The unit is made from a steel-wrapped and rugged ABS plastic. All KH heated beds and pads feature dual thermostats and are designed to warm to your pet's normal body temperature when he/she lies on the pad. There are two internal thermostats that will keep the surface of the bed at 10-15° F above ambient air temperature when your pet is not on the bed. When your pet lies on the bed, it will warm to about 102° F. When your pet is not on the pad, the heat will dissipate into the air and the surface temperature will vary according to the ambient temperature. All KH heated products are thermostatically controlled to heat to 102° F, irrespective of their size. Faux lambskin covers are also available in all sizes for the heated kennel mats!
• Be sure not to cover the entire dog house floor with the Lectro-Kennel, as your dog should have a choice to be on or off the heated pad.
• If mounting on a wall, take precautions not to drill through or puncture the pad in any way, as the pad is an electrical device.
• When using Lectro-Kennel as a whelping pad or for geriatric pets, use the Lectro-Temp Control, KH1400 (sold separately,) to adjust to the desired temperature.
• This products is Ul & Cul listed.
• Sizing Options:
• SMALL: 12.5" x 18.5" x 0.5"
• MEDIUM: 16.5" x 22.5" x 0.5"
• LARGE:22.5" x 28.5" x 0.5"